Friday, September 12, 2014

Carly

I feel the need to go back in time just a little! I had a 2014 senior in my house so it was a crazy time, announcements to addressed, parties to plan and I was also busy shooting some of my very favorite senior class! To post their photos before they have had a chance to surprise their friends and family with their amazing good looks and beauty seems so unfair. So for the next few( many be more than a few) weeks I will be featuring my "KKP Senior Class of 2014! Here goes...

Miss Carly is beyond amazing with a heart to match her beauty! I have been fortunate to know Carly and her family since she was five so this shoot brought tears...yes ...I cried during the shoot. Carly and I hit the San Juan Capistrano in full bloom and she turned on her inner model!  Congrats to Carly as she starts her College career at Concordia University♥


















No comments:

Post a Comment